Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist...

Black and white edition... 
1. Sheer Spot Embroidery Dress by Dahlia 
The polka dots, the collar, the cut... I am so smitten! 

2. The Bells of London, Ohio Dress by Dear Creatures
I don't think there has ever been a Dear Creatures dress I don't like... This one is no exception!

3. Eyelash Fringe Dress by Nasty Gal
The chevron fringe on this dress stole my heart the moment I saw it! 

4. The Emme Crochet Dress by Nasty Gal
I adore the high neck line on this and the crochet details on it! Waiting and hoping it comes back in my size...

5. Shakukachi Embroidered Dress at Free People 


I love the floral overlay on this dress! And the peter pan collar... It's so lovely...

xxo
Taylor

click each picture for link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send some love my way! I really appreciate each and every comment! xxo