Friday, December 23, 2011

Tis the Season...

For the most incredible sales online... 
Unfortunately I can't currently purchase myself anything (I selfishly bought everyone else things *wink*)
But, that doesn't stop me from window shopping...

Dinner and Winks Dress 
Originally $109.99, with the sale price and the additional 25% it's only $57!

Million Collar Question in Final Answer
Originally $64.99, on sale plus 25% off it's only $33!
 Chambray Sashay Dress by Dear Creatures
Originally $182.99, on sale plus additional 25% off it's now $96

 With Affection Dress by Dahlia
Originally $99.99, on sale and additional 25% off it's now $53

 My So-Collared Life Dress
Originally $74.99, on sale with 25% off it's now $39
Yes, You Kansas Dress
Originally $72.99, on sale and additional 25% off, it's now $27!

Seriously amazing deals!
Go check them out and shop so I can live vicariously through you all ;)

xxo
Taylor

(p.s. use code SALEAWAY on Modcloth for extra 25% off sale items through 12/28)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send some love my way! I really appreciate each and every comment! xxo