Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Darling Dahlia

My favorite brand right now is the British Label Dahlia Fashion. I own two of their dresses...
Both were gifts for Christmas =]
I've been lusting after their dresses for a long time now, but being a full-time student, couldn't justify buying one...
However, now that I own two, I'm hooked! I will definitely be purchasing more soon!
(p.s. they are having a big holiday sale right now! As soon as payday comes around, I probably won't be able to stop myself ;] )
Here are my current favorite frocks from their site...
Their style is so perfect! The dresses in person are so lady-like and delicate!
 I got soo many compliments when I wore them this week! Hopefully I'll be able to do some fun outfit posts with them soon!

xxo
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send some love my way! I really appreciate each and every comment! xxo