Thursday, December 22, 2011

Favorite Fashion DIYs

There's nothing better than a good craft night! Here are some of my recent favorite accessory DIYs that I hope to try out soon and will hopefully help inspire you!

1- Leather Bow Bracelet
Such a simple and adorable DIY! I think it would be cute to translate this into a belt as well! 

2- Fabric Bow Belt 
This is so cute! I want to make one in every color!

3- Braided Scarf Tutorial 
I love the colors of this! And it's made from two t-shirts! 

4- Rug Clutch 
This has got to be the cutest and easiest darn tutorial ever! I absolutely adore it!

5-Embroidered Chevron Fringe Necklace
EEK! I am making this in the near future! It's adorable! 

Hope these helped inspire you! 

xxo
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send some love my way! I really appreciate each and every comment! xxo