Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

One color I don't wear enough of is definitely red. After purchasing this  from ModCloth, I knew I needed to incorporate more red into my wardrobe! So this week's wish list contains all my current favorite red items!


Wish List Wednesday/ Red




1. Congenial Cutie Dress from Modcloth- This dress is just too cute! I love the faux-lace edged yoke and the whimsical imperfect polka dot pattern! SO sweet! 
2. Bow Messenger Purse from Mango- Such a sweet and simple accessory! Adding a little pop of red to outfits is so cute!
3. Sheer Pussybow Blouse from Dorothy Perkins- I am so head over heels with the pussybow blouse look lately! So lovely! Not to mention that I am so smitten with sheer blouses! Absolutely love this top!
4. BDG Cigarette High-Rise Jeans from Urban Outfitters- colored jeans have my heart skipping a beat this season! Imagine how cute these would be with a sheer black pussybow blouse and black heels!
5. Carvela Grass Platform Peep Toe Wedges from ASOS- These are a bit out of my price range, but way too adorable to not include! I love heels with ankle straps like these! 
6. Red-y for Fun Top from Modcloth- I think the fact that I love peter pan collars is no secret, and this top is definitely on the top of the cute chart! I love the contrasting white buttons down the front as well! 
7. With the Breeze Hat from Modcloth- I know I have included this hat in a post before, but it is easily the cutest hat I have possibly ever seen! Fingers crossed that it comes back in stock soon! Absolutely too cute for words!

What color are you loving lately? Any new colors that you're trying to incorporate into your outfits?
Have a magical Wednesday!

xxo
Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to send some love my way! I really appreciate each and every comment! xxo